Go With The Flow by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


Hello!

This week I have a very simple to make card to share that was meant as a motivational one for someone who might need it. You could easily change the words to fit any occasion as the paper I chose has a lovely white space in places.

Step by Step:

This really is very easy to make using ono of the gorgeous new papers designed by Melina Dahl for the background and also one to create the stripy fish.

I chose papers from the new Pastels and Rainbow set, the one for the background being a fabulous choice as it has watery stripes with white space in between.

I cut a piece to fit my A6 card blank and tore the top and bottom so that some of the white core would show as I felt this added to the watery effect like sea foam.

I stamped my chosen fish on the striped paper with black ink and cut him out.

I then stamped my chosen text, one of Lynne's fabulous Affirmations on the white stripe across the background paper, positioning it on the right side.

I glued my background paper to a kraft card blank and added the fish to finish.

Supplies:

That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Funky Fish by Melina Dahl
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Lynne's Affirmations Set 5
That's Crafty! A4 Paper Pack - Pastels and Rainbow by Melina Dahl
VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
Kraft Card Blank

Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great card Fliss, love the way the sentiment fits in the gap
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook