Relax.....by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've made a large tag today using some of JOFY's lovely stamps, Brushos and some 13Arts papers.


I chose three colours, Sea green, Alizarin and Lemon and then added a touch of Turquoise at the end.


I thought I'd try stamping with some texture paste and coloured it first with the shimmer lemon yellow paint.


It looks a bit messy but what's new?! Just wash it off straight away and you should be okay!


It creates a lovely raised effect.


When it's dry you can pick up some of the raised texture with a black inkpad.


Stamp some flowers onto some 13Arts paper.


Choose which work best and add to tag with text. 


The lower flower picked up extra ink in the open bits but I left it as I rather liked it.




Supplies used:
PaperArtsy Cling Mounted JOFY Collection Stamp Set - JOFY 76
That's Crafty! Shimmer Paints: Yellow

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous tag Helen and I love the stamping with texture paste which looks so effective. Beautiful focal flowers too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag, Helen with some lovely steps of creativity x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook