Hello crafters! Here's another little project, using one of That's Crafty's fab Tag Surfaces, and a fun technique for adding white images onto coloured backgrounds which doesn't involve fiddly cutting out.
Here's what I used...
Dylusions Acrylic Paint - Vibrant Turquoise, Fresh Lime, Crushed Grape
Here's what I did...
1. I started by priming the tag with some white gesso, then I used my fingers to blend the Dylusions paints over this. I partially stamped the Prima Fence with white gesso in a few places.
2. I used white gesso to stamp various circles from the Finnabair stamp set down the side of the tag, then painted the insides of the circles white.
3. I re-stamped the circles over the top, using the black Archival ink.
4. The phrase was stamped on white card, cut out, sponged with black ink, then glued to the tag. I added some Glossy Accents over the top.
5. I finished off by stencilling in white gesso with just the trunk part of the Bubble Tree, stamping some of the Messy Writing in black, and tying a piece of white ribbon to the top of the tag.