Haunted House by Helen Chilton

11:00


I couldn't resist a Hallowe'en post this week seeing as it's the 29 October.
I've used a whole variety of stamps and stencils for this one.
To make my haunted house, I used Melina's house stamps...


...and built them up. The stamping doesn't need to be perfect as...


...you're going to paint them black so that they're silhouetted. I then cut them out to give a crisper outline.


I stencilled a yellow moon using Distress Oxides and the A4 circle stencil, then inked in the whole piece of card.
 

Then I inked just round the edge of the moon with the Weathered Wood Distress Oxide inkpad to make it stand out.


After that it's just a case of building up the stamping with trees, the scarecrow, the stalky things and the bird.


Add some bats with Craftyboard and a Dinky stencil.


And then stencil some tiny mushrooms. The text is stamped onto orange card.




I've used two tone stamping here to give the card more depth. I always enjoy building up scenes like this - I hope you've enjoyed it too!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook