Magnolia Dreams Tag Book by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I have a tag book to share this week that I created with the gorgeous Magonolia Dreams papers from 13@rts. They're so pretty and there are lots of elements in the collection to make creating your projects an absolute breeze.

Step by Step:

The post is rather photo heavy so a cuppa might be a good idea before reading!

I chose to cover the tags with a variety of papers in the 12 x 12 size and as they all match, look fabulous together. I drew round the tags with a pencil and cut the shapes out with a trimmer and scissors, sticking the papers in place with my trusty That's Crafty! glue.

I then set about decorating the pages, starting with the front cover which has a lot more dimension. I stamped around the edges with the script stamp from the Rose In Love set with black ink and then used a sponge with some Oxide ink to softly add colour over the top.

I cut a floral spray from the extras sheet in the pack and inked around the edges with grey ink, shaping the flowers with an embossing ball tool before gluing the image in place with dimensional glue. I finished off with a text chip and a butterfly (from the extras sheet in the Rose in Love pack).


I then decorated all the other pages using papers die cut with the CREAlies X-Tra ATC Stitch die and embellishments, chips and cut out elements from the Magonolia Dreams set. A few crept in from the Rose in Love set as I can't resist a butterfly! As you'll see, my theme is motivational - so easy with all the text that comes with this set.











As you can see from my back cover above, nothing gets wasted as I was even able to use the front cover of the pack, much too good not to!

Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook