Keep it Simple by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'm using some AALL&Create little stamps this week - they are great value.
I started with two Craftyboard tags and covered them with some gelli plated paper I had in my stash.


Hinge together with a strip of the same card at the base of the tags.
To lighten up the background a little I stamped some flowers in white paint.


Stamp and colour the girls from set 297 and 300.


I added a few black flowers behind them to make them stand out more.


The little scalloped border gives them something to stand on.




Although little, you get a fair amount of stamps in these sets - main image, text, border and an extra.
By using up a scrap background I already had my colour palette which makes it easier to get going.

I hope you've enjoyed this project!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook