Floral ATC Trio by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

Hello!

This week I have a trio of artist trading cards to share which come together very quickly if, like me, you have a pile of inky scraps and which make the perfect background when combined with the very clever CREAlies dies made to fit an atc.

Step by Step:

I chose some scraps from my bits box in lovely Spring shades of peaches and greens, some being leftover pieces of stencilled paper and others made by pressing an inky stencil on paper so the excess isn't wasted. Just the thing for an instant background.

I cut the pieces out with the stitch atc die from CREAlies and glued them onto MDF atcs with rounded corners. I then drew round the stitched indentations with a black fine liner to give a rough stitched effect - a bit like my machine sewing which often looks wonky!

I then stamped my chosen flowers on smooth white stamping card and coloured them with Studio Light markers and cut them out. The pansy image is actually larger than seen but it's very easy to cut apart to make smaller floral elements.

I glued the flowers in place on the atcs and finished off with some text taken from the ever useful Ataraxia Citations which has lots of things to choose from.




Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook