13 Arts Collage Cards by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 


Hello!

This week I have a trio of collage style cards to share that were created with the beautiful Rose in Love papers and elements from 13 Arts. You get such a lot of items to play with and it's really quite easy to make the papers really your own with a bit of stamping.

Step by Step:

Love is Blooming Card (shown above)

I actually used some of the 6 x 6ins papers for the card and cut strips around 12cm in length and just less than 3cm in width as my card base is 15cm square.

I then decorated the strips with some stamping using the Girl in Love stamp set, choosing the script, flower and circle text and stamped as shown above. I added some colour to the stamped flowers and inked all the strip edges with black. I glued the strips in place on my kraft card.

I next created some embellishments, die cutting a piece of contrasting blue paper with the CREAlies X-Tra ATC Stitch die. I inked the outer edges of a floral spray and the pretty lady from the ephemera pack, together with text from the words and elements sheet. I added these to the card with a butterfly from the extras sheet in the 12 x 12 paper pack. 
 
I finished off with a little more stamping using the tiny text from the stamp set.


My Love Card
 

For this card I took a square of lightly patterned paper from the 6 x 6 pack, cut slightly smaller than my kraft card blank. I stamped flowers in the right hand corners, top and bottom, using pink ink and coloured them with marker pens.

I tore a piece from some pink paper and randomly stamped script on with black ink. I then took the Love Letters stencil and used fine texture paste to add some pattern on the torn piece. I tore another piece of lighter paper and added both to the background, overlapping them a little.

I used the same ATC Stitch die to die cut a panel from green paper and stamped the script all over with black ink. I added this to the card together with a rose from the ephemera set and a heart cut from the extras sheet - I stapled some green ribbon to the top of the heart.

I finished off with a pretty green butterfly from the extras sheet.


Best Wishes Card


 
I chose a patchwork effect and cut 4 squares from a piece of 6 x 6 paper pack. I made holes around the edges and used a black fine pen to make a stitch effect.

I used the ATC Stitch die to cut a panel of pink paper and added this to the card over the top of the patchwork squares. I glued a floral spray and some roses on top.

I finished off with the sentiment (from the ephemera pack) on a blue mat and a pink butterfly cut from the extras sheet (in with the 12 x 12 paper pack).

Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook