Love is in the Air by Helen Chilton

11:00

I thought as it's nearly Valentines Day I'd make a suitable card - I also wanted to use this little stamp as I think he's lovely!


I painted a whiteboard ATC in two shades of red - for some reason I always have to add some of the pinky red to the scarlet - can't just work with the scarlet on its own:


I stamped the little fella:


Then quickly coloured him in and painted two hearts in Teal. While the paint was still wet, I sprinkled some Aged Silver embossing enamel on:


The ATC was stamped with a script and also sprinkled.


To make it into a card I just added some red background stamping to white cardstock:


Supplies:
Rubber Moon - Sunny Carvalho - Cling Mounted Stamp - Oh Boy
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Textures Collection - Set 1
That's Crafty! Surfaces White/Greyboard ATC's - Pack of 10
That's Crafty! Surfaces Bits and Pieces Greyboard Sheet - Hearts
That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints: Bright Magenta, Bright Red, Teal
VersaFine Clair Ink Pads: Nocturne, Tulip Red
STAMPENDOUS! Frantage Embossing Enamels: aged silver


So, that's my Valentines card all done and dusted! Hope you enjoyed this project!
Helen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook