Use up the scraps! by Helen Chilton

11:00

I couldn't bear to waste any of Melina's lovely papers, so I've made a card using up the leftovers.


I used the blue as the base...


 ...and then added lots of lovely painty stencilling over the top:


Stamp Melina's tree...


... and colour with a white Posca pen:


Then I got out the scraps of triangle paper and cut some out...


...and arranged them on my card. I added black and white doodling. Some of the black smudged so I decided to smudge round it all!


Add a few starry doodles and words and mount onto your card front.


Supplies:
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Melina's Tree and Leaves
That's Crafty! A4 Paper Pack - Lights and Brights
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Lots of Words

That's Crafty! A4 Stencils: Hex Net TC40005, Circles TC40002, Rectangles TC40003
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paints: Snowflake, Mermaid, Cerise, Zesty Zing
Journal Page
VersaFine Clair Ink Pads: Nocturne
Posca Pens: White 1M


The text on the card came from the new Words set - one of the most useful stamp sets you'll ever get!

See you next week.
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook