Live, Love, Laugh by Helen Chilton

11:00


In this post I'm using up the Gel Press background that I made a couple of weeks ago.


I didn't want exactly the same colours though, so added some stencilling in the gorgeous Lilac paint:


Then some in Pearl:


After that I cut it into three pieces for my triptych.


Tracey Scott's stamps fit really well. I've used Versafine Clair black ink pad here and just heat dried it. I like the fact that it stamps with good coverage on the painty background.


Add some paint to colour...


...and then I've doodled with Posca pens:



Supplies:

PaperArtsy Cling Mounted Stamp Set - Eclectica³ - Tracy Scott - ETS15
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Lots of Words
That's Crafty! Surfaces White/Greyboard Panels - 4.5x9 - Square Corners
That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints
VersaFine Clair Ink Pads
: Nocturne, Monarch, Warm Breeze
Posca Pens


I'm writing this as Storm Dennis is raging - hopefully Spring is just round the corner as these flowers suggest!

Until next week.
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook