Just Create by Helen Chilton

11:00

I'm using some of the new ABStudio papers this week to create a piece of wall art.


I've used the Behind Closed Doors collection with a journal page as my base - I like the little tabs on these.


Choose your paper and stick it on.


Then I got out the clay and a Prima mould...


...to make this face:


The tag is cut from another page and then I added some colouring to tone it all in.


The Autumn Gold spray matched some of the colour on the tag exactly so I added a few blobs: 


Then I stamped this script over the top in grey:


I used both small and large brickwork stencils to tie in with the building image:


Finally I painted the face and then rubbed some walnut crystals and spray over both the face and the bricks:



Supplies:

AB Studio Paper Set - Behind Closed Doors
That's Crafty! Surfaces White/Greyboard Journal - 6ins x 6ins
Prima Finnabair Decor Mould - Art Nouveau
Paperclay
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Textures Collection - Set 1
Ranger Archival Ink Pads: Watering Can
That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints: metallic Patina
That's Crafty! Flat Matte Sprays: Autumn Gold
That's Crafty! 6.5 x 7.5 Stencils: TC7022 Brick Repeat
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils® and Masks: TC064 Hole in the Wall Repeat

I like working with scrapbook papers: they give you a starting point as regards colour and design. These ABStudio papers are really good quality and are a mixture of full page designs, smaller elements and text, so a great selection.

Hope you enjoyed this project.
Helen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks absolutely amazing Helen. Such beautiful collaged elements and love how you combined the clay face and stencilling with scrapbook papers, so inspirational.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook