Strut your Stuff by Helen Chilton

11:00

This is one of the samples from yesterday's shows.


I started using three different stencils one on top of the other with Multi Surface paints - Yellow, Ocean and Bright Magenta. I'm working on kraft card.



Then I decided to knock the colour back a bit with another new stencil and Black Texture paste.


The bird is just stamped and watercoloured and its headdress feathers are part of the flower set.


I stamped my text to go with it and added a touch of clear glitter.


I'll be using these bird stamps a lot I think as they're fun, easy to stamp and colour.

Hope you enjoyed the shows if you got to watch them and enjoyed this project.
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook