Birds and Flowers by Helen Chilton

11:00

This tag uses more of the stamps in last week's shows.


I started with the flower stamps and then very lightly sprayed through a stencil with Lustre Sprays. I kept the colour light so I could work over the top.


Watercolour in the flowers and bird using Distress ink pads.


I added some Ranger Enamels to the bird and flower centres.


I thought it looked a bit plain so I stencilled in the background with Distress Oxide and added some text.



It turned out to be lovely and colourful which is just what I like.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook