It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Fliss Goodwin

11:00



Hello!

I have a couple of frosty cards to share this week which actually feature the same stamped image and stencil but as you can see they're both rather different.

Step By Step:

Winter Wreath Card

The background was created by misting card with Aqua and Lilac Flat Matte Sprays followed up with a little misting with the same shades of Lustre Sprays. I cut a piece to fit my square card blank and I then placed on the 6 x 6 snowflake mask and stencilled through it with the 3D Holographic Gel medium which dried to leave some gorgeous sparkle.

Using a circle die, I cut a wreath shape from white card then placed the stencil on top and misted with Lilac and Blackberry Flat Matte Sprays. I stamped the snowflake on lilac inkspray overflow paper with purple ink and heat embossed it with clear powder before trimming it out roughly.

I added the wreath to the background after attaching it to a purple mat and gluing to my white card blank. I glued the snowflake in the centre, finishing off with a stranded cotton bow and the text heat embossed with white powder on purple card, distressing the edges.

Winter Wish Card

For this card I placed the mask on a square of white card and misted on the Aqua and Lilac Flat Matte Sprays followed again with the same shades of Lustre Sprays. This gave a lovely shimmery effect.

I stamped the snowflake again on inkspray overflow paper with purple ink, heat embossing as before and cutting out. I glued the background paper to the card blank having first distressed the edges and added the snowflake. I finished off with the text stamped in purple on white card.

Supplies:

That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Christmas Time by Melina Dahl
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Melina's Tree and Leaves
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - ATCoins Set 11
That's Crafty! 6 x 6ins Mask - Snowflakes by Melina Dahl
That's Crafty! Flat Matte Sprays - Aqua, Blackberry, Lilac
That's Crafty! Lustre Sprays - Aqua, Lilac
That's Crafty! 3D Holographic Gel Medium
Clear Embossing Powder
White Embossing Powder
VersaFine Clair Ink - Fantasia
Extras - Circle Die Set, Purple Stranded Cotton

Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook