Winter Wonderland by Helen Chilton

11:00

It's December, it's cold and I'm doing Christmas!


This is a 6x6 whiteboard panel that I've brayered thickly with white paint:


I was then going to see if I could imprint the lace but when I brayered over it, it stuck down so well I decided to leave it...


...and then add more layers...


...and yet more:


I then stamped on the background in Tumbled Glass Oxide ink (very light) and splatted on some Aqua Lustre spray:


All ready for the stamped images. I used Versafine Clair inkpads which I tend to forget I've got - they give a lovely crisp image:


Work out the layout:


and add a greeting using a white rub-on:


Supplies:
PaperArtsy Cling Mounted Stamp - Eclectica³ - Courtney Franich - ECF06
VersaFine Clair Ink Pads: Verdant, Shady lane, Rainforest, Tulip Red, Purple Delight
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads: Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz Remnant Rub: Christmas

Lots of texture in this project - hope you've enjoyed it.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook