Grungy Walls by Debbie James

11:00

I decided to make a new page divider for my That's Crafty! Journal and I wanted to use some beautiful papers from 13 Arts.


I took the page divider and covered it in one of the lovely papers from the 6"X 6" paper pad. I edged the paper with some walnut stain Distress Ink from Tim Holtz before sticking it to the panel.

I cut some elements from the Grungy Walls postcards and edged them with Walnut stain, I also roughed the edges with a pair of scissors for a more antique look. I also manipulated the images so that they would have some dimension when adhered to the piece. I also used a sentiment and some butterflies from the Grungy Walls ephemera pack.

To add some more interest I used the 13 Arts Avril stamp and stamped parts of it onto the paper with the walnut stain distress ink.

I then took the 13 Arts stencil, Grungy Butterflies and I stenciled through some Creative Muse Designs Smooth Texture Paste.

Once dry I arranged the pieces onto the base until I was satisfied with the layout. I added some paper flowers and some splashes of the 13 Arts Splash Ink bronze glitter.


I loved making this and I hope you will try something similar, check out the papers from 13 Arts, there is a fabulous selection of papers on the website.

I Used

One of the divider panels from the
That's Crafty! Surfaces White/Greyboard
6"x 6" Journal
13 Arts Grungy Walls 6"x 6" Paper Pad
13 Arts Grungy Walls Postcards
13 Arts Grungy Walls Ephemera Pack
13 Arts Avril Stamp
13 Arts Splash Ink Bronze
13 Arts Grungy Butterflies Stencil
Creative Muse Designs Texture Paste

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook