Christmas Wishes by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've made a quick and easy card this week. 


I was digging through my stamps and found this set by Ingrid:

That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Boho Vibes Set 2

It's not specifically a Christmas set, but colour in red and green, add a little glitter and it works well for Christmas flowers. I used a stamping platform for this and VersaFine Clair:


You can add in extra bits of foliage:


Then I used a variety of pencils to colour it:


Add glitter and some enamel accents and you're done!


I took the greeting from a PaperArtsy Kay Carley set:


Supplies:
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Boho Vibes Set 2
Koh-I-Noor Jumbo Magic Triangular Pencils
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils
VersaFine Clair Ink Pads: Nocturne
PaperArtsy Eclectica EKC11
Ranger Enamel Accents
Stickles Glitter Glue

That's it for this week - off to finish my Christmas cards!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook