Christmas Birds by Fliss Goodwin

11:00



Hello!

I hve another couple of festive cards to share this week which like the frosty ones from last week feature the same stencil and stamped image, this time in more traditional Christmas colours and still have some bling on one.

Step by Step:

Believe Card

This card has an ink spray background and I used Flat Matte Sprays in Sage with a touch of Tomato followed up with Aqua Lustre Spray. I then placed the Poinsettia mask on top and spread 3D Holographic Gel through it with a palette knife. This dried to give a lovely glittery look which only just shows in the photo. The colour is also a bit brighter.

I misted a die cut circle of smooth cartridge paper (the size chosen to fit the bird image) with Walnut Flat Matte Spray, using a light touch. I stamped the bird on with black ink and once the ink was dry, painted the image with Flat Matte Sprays - I used Ochre, Saffron, Tomato and Walnut. I added the circle to a sage green mat.

I assembled my card using text from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set stamped with green ink and cut out.

Wish Card

For this card I simply placed the mask on my piece of card and misted it with Christmas Green Lustre Spray mostly round the edges, following up with Christmas Red in the centre. I distressed the edges with an emery board.

I stamped the bird on smooth white cartridge paper, colouring as before but with a slightly more subtle effect. I trimmed it to a square which I added to a mat of green glitter card then assembled my card with the simple wish text from the atcoin stamp set.

Supplies:

Extras - Square Kraft Card Blanks, Smooth White Cartridge Paper, Green Card, Green Glitter Card

Have a great weekend and see you next week - can't believe I only have one more post here before Christmas arrives!

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook