Have a Foxy Time by Debbie James

11:00

Hi everyone. We are all on Christmas overload at the moment so I wanted to make something non Christmas and which is fun.

Welcome to Mr Fox


I cut a large tag shape from a piece of white card, I used 13 Arts Ayeeda Mist sprays in Chalk Caladon and Turquoise Light. I sprayed several times to build up the colour, letting each layer dry before applying another layer. I like to let each layer dry naturally as the colour stays truer than if you force dry it.


In the meantime, I stamped Mr Fox on a piece of card and coloured with alcohol pens, I used nice bright colours but you could use more traditional colours if you prefer. I cut the shape out.

I stamped Mr Fox again onto the tag and added the leaves from the large flower stamp.


I tidied my leaves up and extended them in parts using a fine liner pen.

I then glued my colourful Mr Fox into the stamp on the tag. Doing it this way meant I didn't have to cut out all the little feathery bits of the stamp.


I hope you like my tag which I will be using for a large parcel.

I would like to thank you all for checking out my makes on the blog since I joined the team and also to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy, crafty New Year.

I used

Art by Marlene Fox Stamp
Art by Marlene Flower Stamp
13 Arts Ayeeda Mist Spray in Caladon
13 Arts Ayeeda Mist Spray in Turquoise
Versafine Clair in Nocturne

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook