Live Free by Amanda Southern

00:00





Hi everyone
That’s Crafty have taken delivery of some of the latest release of new designs from one of my favourite stamp brands, Carabelle Studio. They have released some fabulous new designs and my piece today shows you one of those new designs.


Here’s What I Did:-


I needed to make background so chose to create on my Gelli Plate. I brayered several colours of PaperArtsy Fresco paints onto the Gelli Plate just blending them on the edges where each colour met. I then pulled my print. I then brayered more Fresco paint in blue and lay the bubbles stencil on top of the paint, using another piece of card I took a print with the stencil still in place this removes the paint from the Gelli Plate from all the open spaces in the stencil (that print will get used another time) I then removed the stencil and going back to my originally pulled print, laid that on the Gelli Plate to pull the blue bubbles.

I then stamped the new Dutch Tulips stamp twice to give me more tulips. I then stamped them twice again onto some white paper, cut them out and then paper pierced them back over the stamped images. Additional stamped paper piercing was adding including the “Live Free” sign.

I then coloured parts of it with paint pens. The raindrops have all been coloured using Sparkle pens which really make the raindrops glisten, sadly I couldn’t get this to show on a photo.

I then matted onto black card and then onto a card blank.


Here’s What I Used:-


Carabelle Studio Stamps – Dutch Tulips, Dancing in the Rain, Open your Mind
Paint Pens (I used Posca Pens)
Card Blank

Hope you like it

See you next week
Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh I love this piece of happy on this very miserable day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Gorgeous quirky design on the fab Gelli background - love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this, soooooo striking!
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Amanda and love the pretty colours and all that detail.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background Amanda, perfect for those tulips. Love the colours and details.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I love this - it is bold, fresh, arty - it is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook