Art Journal Part 2 by Helen Chilton

11:00

 

As promised, I'm now going to decorate the right hand side of my journal spread, this time using a different, yet complementary, set of Marlene's stamps.
This is what it looked like last week.


I used Melina's trees in the background...


...then added mushrooms and toadstools.


These were coloured as before with Distress Watercolor pencils. The trees were coloured with a white Posca pen.


Then I darkened them with the pencils.


After that just stamp lots of images and colour in. I tend to colour very roughly with the pencils and then blend the colours with a waterbrush.


Arrange your layout. If you look carefully you'll see I've used the pencils to extend the sun's rays onto this side of the double spread.


I finished with this stencilled quote in Black Texture Paste.



Here's the double spread.


I hope you've enjoyed my art journal adventure!

Until next week.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook