Merry Christmas Everyone by Fliss Goodwin

11:00



Merry Christmas Everyone!

Welcome to my last post of 2022 which is a Christmas card that's easier to create than you might think as the background starts with a few shimmery ink sprays.

Step by Step:

My card is quite a large one as I wanted a special one for a family member so I cut a piece of thick smooth cartridge paper to fit an 8 x 8 ins card blank. I misted the paper with Gold, Silver and Lilac Lustre sprays to produce a pretty shimmery effect which is actually better than shown in the photos.

I then stamped Melina's Christmas tree branch image around the top and down the sides of the paper in a random method with Versamark ink and embossed the images with white embossing powder with some glitter mixed in for added sparkle.

I stamped the baubles from the same stamp set with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder. I coloured them with pearl inks and cut them out.


I added these to the background as shown, making sure to place them as you would on a Christmas tree for a better effect.

I finished off with the text from another set of Melina's designs stamped on a scrap of ink spray overflow paper with purple ink and added to a purple mat as was the background panel.

Supplies:

 
 
Have a really great Chrismas and see you next year! 

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook