Timeless by Laura Holland

11:00


Well, 1st December already - where is the year going! :-) This is another of my samples for the recent 13Arts show, this time using a 12x12 Chunkie.


I constructed the 12x12 Chunkie and then I painted the sides and the edges of the front of the Chunkie with Teal paint and left to dry. When dry, I stamped the sides using black Archival ink.


When the ink was dry, I glued the 12x12 paper to the front of the Chunkie. Then, using Light Texture Paste through the Dots and Numbers stencil, I stenciled the numbers in 3 different places.

I then painted the middle of the chipboard clock piece with black gesso and sprayed with the Green Sparklers Spray and glued this, along with the clock on top of my stenciled numbers. The chipboard swirl and metal dragonflies were added - if you haven't tried them, the 13Arts Metal Adornments are very good quality, heavy embellishments.

Finally, the chipboard 'Timeless' piece was dipped in watered down Pistachio Green Rainbow Color on my craft mat. I think this is my favourite Rainbow Color - its a Duo, so has lots of lovely green tones running through it. I then glued this to a piece of cardboard and then glued both to the front of the Chunkie.

Supplies Used:

13Arts 12x12 Pack Pack - Aqua Flora
13Arts Stamp Set - Numbers
13Arts Stencil - Dots and Numbers
13Arts Chipboard - His and Hers
13Arts Rainbow Color - Pistachio Green
13Arts Metal Adornments - Dragonfly
That's Crafty Surfaces MDF Chunkies Set 
That's Crafty! Light Texture Paste
That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paint - Teal
That's Crafty! Black Gesso
That's Crafty! Sparklers Spray - Green
That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Glue
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Cardboard

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So beautiful Laura , love the stenciled numbers, and your soft blue background, and the dragonflies are gorgeous, such a stunning make !!
    Dorthe xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous chunkie Laura, such lovely details and love the soft colours too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where has the year gone indeed! Loving the 12 x 12. Great make Laura
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely chunkie, Laura. Love the colour tones and the dots and numbers stenciling. Whenever i see your makes theres always one more 'goodie' to add to my wish list. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook