Dog Tag by Samantha Read

11:00


Hello! It's Wednesday so it's me again and I would like to say thank you so much for all the kind comments you lovely ladies are making on my posts here, the rest of the team and all the visitors to the blog have made me feel so very welcome indeed.

Today I like to share with you a sweet tag.

What I did:

I started with one of the blank greyboard tags and through a dinky stencil applied some sand texture paste for the paw print detail along the bottom of the tag. Then using watercolours simply added blobs and splats of colour to the white gessso background. A little washi tape for a pop of colour and the lovable dog character was stamped on white card and also coloured using water colours. Some tiny beads and heart sequins were added and glossy accents details. To finish my tag the text was a random alphabet stamp set from my stash and again using the sand texture paste through a stencil I added some faux stitch detail.

What I used:

That's Crafty! Greyboard #5 Tags Pack
That's Crafty! White Gesso
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencil - Paw Prints
That's Crafty! Clear Stamps Textures Collection - Set 1
That's Crafty! Clear Stamps - The Poppy and Daisy Collection
That's Crafty! 8 x 8 inches Stencil - Stitches
Prima Watercolours - Tropical

Thanks so much for looking, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx









You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lovely tag! Sam . Always love your happy art :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you painted the dog, and gave him a little shimmer Samantha :-) and the background is wonderful, too.
    Hugs, Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Sam, makes me happy to look at him xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute tag Sam. The background is fabulous and the little dog is just adorable with the touch of bling.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look at this little sweetie, just adorable Sam and thank you so much for using Poppy in your magical and happy style
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam, I love this tag (and Jake says hello to Poppy)! It was fun to check out each item on your supply list and then find on the tag wear you had used that item. Lots of great elements combined to your fun dog tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha, This is too adorable and a new friend for sweet Poppy!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook