Girl Power! by Samantha Read

11:00


Hello to you where ever you are and if you are in the UK I do hope it's stopped raining for you!
I'd like to share three things with you today, each inspired by the Tin of Friends stamp set designed by Jane Davenport, it's the first time I've used any of her products and it won't be the last!
These makes are all about women being confident in their skin and enjoying being who they are.

What I did

For the tags; I began by applying texture sand paste through two of the new stencils designed by Melina, I love doing this it adds texture and later on in the process by adding paint it adds contrast and then painting and stamping as you can see. The girls were stamped on white card, coloured using Prismacolour pencils and adhered in place.

For the coin; I adhered an old book page on to the ATCoin and applied a thin layer of Ivory paint. I stamped the flower border on tissue paper and adhered with PVA glue and finished by adding the girl, text and paint splats.

What I used

For the tags; 

For the coin;

On both the tags and coin I used That's Crafty Multi Surface Paints; Ivory, Metallic Silver, Teal, Bright Blue, Pale Blue, Lavender, Purple, Bright Magenta, Light Pink, Apricot, Orange, Metallic Patina and Lime.

(From my stash; Ribbons, white Posca pen for highlights, watercolours to colour the background flowers on the short tag and Prismacolour pencils).

I do hope you like them, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are all really beautiful Sam. Such lovely colours and textures and a perfect way to showcase those lovely faces.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Sam. I love the way you framed the face inside the flower garland on the coin ��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook