Crazy Chick... by Helen Chilton

11:00

Hi, it's Helen here with a little door hanger for you.


I used some Dylusions sprays through a stencil:


and then cut it to fit an MDF panel:


This little Katzelkraft bird appealed to me so I embossed it in black:


and then got out my coloured pencils:


Then I added some doodling:


I enjoyed making this so much that I did the other side as well!



Supplies:
Katzelkraft Unmounted Rubber Stamp - Perroquet - MINI 116
That's Crafty! Surfaces MDF Panel 1 - Pack of 6
Dylusions Ink Sprays: Lemon Zest, Bubblegum Pink
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Coloured pencils

Hope you've enjoyed this - I'm off to hang mine on a door!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is really gorgeous Helen, so colourful and really love that quirky and cute bird.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! helen . Love the background spray stenciling -something I'm gonna have to try as I don't use sprays much due to spray often getting clogged up and not spraying well .
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook