Flower Girl by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've used one of the new AALL & Create stamps this week - Flower Girl. 


It's a really long stamp with lots of detail so if you've got a stamp platform I'd use it! I've stamped her in black and watercoloured her using Distress Reinkers - you can use any watercolour medium that you've got:


When I'd finished colouring I didn't like her much so decided to punch out three ATCoins instead:


For my background I've sprayed Aqua over one of Melina's new stencils,


then blotted it with stencil in place to give a lovely background with an ATCoin space in the mddle:


You could use it for a card, but I decided to cut round the shape and mount onto black to make a wall hanging:


I then added dots with a Molotov pen (the silver doesn't show in the pic):


To finish I added a silver embossed edge and white pen:


Supplies:
AALL and Create Border Stamp #201 - Flower Girl
That's Crafty! Surfaces ATC's & ATCoins

Hope you've enjoyed today's post.
Helen

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a cool design ! Helen . Fab creativity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Helen, brilliant use of the stencil and the flower girl is fabulous.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook