Altered Notepads by Alison Hall

00:00


Hello Everyone! I've been making use of one of my many Gelli Plate prints, to alter a couple of plain notepads. They made perfect Mother's Day presents, but would equally work as a birthday present for a friend!
 
 
 
 


Here's what I used...


Ink Blending Foam 
Red Buttons (2)

 

Here's what I did...


1. I cut two pieces of printed paper to fit the front of the notepads, then stamped the designs on them using the black pigment ink. I embossed the images with detail clear embossing powder.
 

2. I inked the edges of my designs using blending foam and the black Archival ink, then glued them to the notepad covers with Glossy Accents.
 

3. To finish, I used the Glossy Accents to glue on a couple of red buttons.
 

So, a very simple way to liven up a couple of plain notepads! I also glued some magnetic discs to the backs, so they could be kept on a fridge, and used as shopping lists.
 

Have a creative day! 

Alison x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely notebooks, that pop of red really sets them off, and I do love those stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out beautifully. I, too, am loving the little pop of red. What a great way to liven up a fairly everyday item. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection and such a great use for the mountain of Gelli prints too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and what a wonderful gift it would be too!! These are really fun Alison! j

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Alison and a really lovely idea for gifts too.
    Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Alison, great use of the plate. Fab idea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook