We do not Remember Days by Moira Sutton

00:00


Have a very exciting day today at That’s Crafty! with the launch of new sets of text stamps and stencils. All are being launched on the Hochanda channel and the That’s Crafty! website today.  
I am particularly excited as I was asked to select a number of inspirational phrases for two of the stamp sets, one of which is featured today on my make. The stamps have been designed work for journaling, mixed media, home decor, cards, and more. I hope you like them all as much as we do.   




Embellishments


I began by covering the upright with texture paste using the Dinky Stencil. The stencil is designed so that is can be  used alone or matched at the edges to create larger background areas which is what I did here. When dry I gave it a coat of black gesso.
I painted some white card with the Copper paint, and when dry I heat embossed the phrase from the  set in gold and cut it out.

Next I attached my embellishments to the upright and gave it all a dry brushing with the copper paint before attaching my phrase.
A few touches of the glass beads and micro beads and pearls and it was completed. 

Moira

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love that texture Moira! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Moira, great sets of quotes by the way
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Moira and looking even better in real life on the telly. Love it!
    Also really love those fab quotes too and need the whole lot!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous texture and I'm in love with your quotes 😍
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook