Hi Everyone. Alison here today with a tag featuring That's Crafty's lovely new 'Fleur' stamp set by Donna Gray.
Here's what I used...
Tim Holtz Distress Stains - Peacock Feathers, Broken China
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black, Manganese Blue
Contrasting Patterned Paper or Gelli Print
Orange Organza Ribbon
1. Apply the Distress Stains to the craft mat, then swipe the white side of the tag through it. Repeat until you have covered all of the tag. Flick some water on the tag then blot with kitchen towel.
2. Use Manganese Blue ink to stamp the word 'fleur' randomly on the tag, and ink the edges of the tag with the ink pad.
3. Use Jet Black ink to stamp the large flower and seven of the tiny flowers onto contrasting patterned paper. I used a Gelli Plate print. Cut them out and adhere them to the tag.
4. Unscrew the lid of the orange DecoArt Mister, then tap the plastic tube to add splatters over the tag.
5. Add some orange adhesive gems to the flower centres.
6. Finish the tag off with a piece of orange organza ribbon tied through the hole in the top. I heated the ribbon with a heat gun to make it curl up.
Look out for more inspiration for Donna's fabulous stamps tomorrow.