Hi Everyone! I have a little set of ATCs to share with you today, featuring a lovely new stamp set by Sara Naumann for PaperArtsy.
Here's what I used...
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint - Antarctic, Lake Wanaka, Space Cadet
Here's what I did...
1. To start, I applied a thin rough layer of Grunge Paste to the That's Crafty! MDF ATCs using a palette knife, then I spritzed the Prima Messy stamp, and stamped into the Grunge Paste. I quickly cleaned the stamp before any Grunge Paste dried in it.
2. Once the grunge paste was dried, I painted the ATCs all over with Space Cadet Fresco. I added some Lake Wanaka, then dry brushed some Antarctic over the top, leaving some darker paint in the texture.
3. I used Archival ink to stamp a few dots from the Sara Naumann stamp set, inked the edges of the ATCs with archival ink, then applied gold gilding wax around the edges and to the texture.
4. I used matte gel medium to glue some teabag papers to white card, then stamped the leaves from the PaperArtsy plate with the black Versafine ink and embossed them with detail clear embossing powder. I also stamped and embossed 3 of the words.
5. I cut out the leaves and words, inked the edges with Archival ink, then used Glossy Accents to glue them to the ATCs.
6. To finish, I unscrewed the lid of the orange DecoArt mister (after shaking), and added some splatters of the paint to the ATCs.
I hope I've inspired you to be creative today!