New Additions to the Design Team!

11:00


We are very excited to announce that we have 4 new additions to our Design Team!

Please join us in welcoming them to the team and we can't wait for the start
of their fabulous projects, 
which will be at the beginning of June.



Tracey Faigrieve






Hi I'm Tracey, Inspired by Nature, all things Creative and Handmade.

From a very young age I would repurpose, alter or be found reinventing things. I love playing with all mediums from paper to fabric, paint to pencil and my creations often consisting of a medley of elements. I adore adding detail to my projects and can easily lose myself in the smallest of things.

I'm so happy to be part of the That's Crafty! DT and look forward to sharing my creations with you all ...!!*






Dorthe Hansen






I`m Dorthe Hansen, living in Denmark on a small island called Bornholm.

I was always fond of creating, and for 19 years I had my own shop, from where
I sold my handmade dolls, cards, collages, and much more. After closing the shop, it has mainly been smaller creations, now in Mixed Media style, using both, fabrics, laces, and more, together with papers, inks paints, stamps, stencils, found objects  ............

I create with a romantic and shabby style.






Bev Hilton






My name's Bev. I live in a small rural village down on the River Blackwater in Essex.

I have a 17yr old son who I wait on hand and foot and adore more than life, and a staffie called Bella who drives me insane.

My passion is crafting and has been for most of my life. When I'm not working or doing all the boring stuff I love nothing more than retreating to my crafty space where I love getting inky and messy. Will I change? Never!




Melina Dahl






My name is Melina Dahl and I live in Sweden with my husband and 4 children.

I work as a physiotherapist. In my spare time I need to be creative. I find it really therapeutic and it is my way to charge my batteries . I love to work with mixed media, to art journal, make cards and albums. I enjoy the creative process and the calmness it gives me.

I also love gardening. To create beautiful little places, eat home grown food and get the physical activity that gardening gives you - that makes me happy!

My social media:


www.youtube.com/channel/UCPqd3P_E8iew7RIGmKvV6Eg

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. A big warm welcome to our new ladies, so happy to have you all join us :)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna, im so exited to be here. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I just know you are going to rock everything that is That's Crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much what a warm welcome. I look forward to sharing my creativity with you all and hope I can keep the That's Crafty Flag flying high. Thank you so much for asking me to be a member of such a talented team !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the new teamies!! ♥ I really look forward to seeing your work here! Congrats to That's Crafty! as well for getting these four talented additions to the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, thankyou so much for adding me to your new team, it is an honor, and I look forward creating with your wonderful products, and to meet the rest of the team. Wishes from Dorthe 🌼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations everyone, I can't wait to see what you all create :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this warm welcome! Looking forward to this journey with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Tracey, Dorthe, Bev and Melina. Thrilled to have all of you join us. We hope that you will immediately feel right at home. I am so looking forward to getting to know those of you who I have not connected with previously and also getting to know your art.
    Warm Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the team ladies all and looking foward to seeing your creations too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all and I look forward to seeing your work😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - looks like SUPER FINE additions... CONGRATS to all! j.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I cannot wait to see your creations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations and welcome to the new team! Looking forward to your shares and inspiration!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all of you, I look forward to be seeing your gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to you all and I look forward to seeing your creative work.

    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook