Zingy ATC Holder by Fliss Goodwin

00:00


Hi there, this week I’m sharing the ATC holder that I created for the recent Hochanda shows and it’s in my bright and zingy style using my favourite Dinky Stencil.







Ingredients:


PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paints – Haystack, Pumpkin Soup, Tango, Yellow Submarine, Lavender



Recipe:


As with my Brusho Crystal holder I started with the base as it wouldn’t be seen unless upended and enabled me to be happy with the effect before embarking on the rest.

I sponged the base with the 2 shades of yellow paints and allowed this to dry. Whilst it was drying, I cut a strip of thick card and die cut 2 circles in it, slightly larger than the largest bubble in the stencil.

I used the homemade stencil and the bubbles stencil with the 2 shades of orange paint and the lighter yellow to add a bubble pattern all over the painted base.


Once the paint was dry, I stamped the dotty border round the edges using the hydrangea ink. I also swiped on a little of the lavender paint to draw all the elements together. 







As I was now happy with my decorated base, I repeated the painting, stencilling and stamping on the remaining elements on both sides and happily they’re all a lot smaller and didn’t take very long at all.







Once all the pieces have been decorated, glue them together with some strong glue.

As you see, it’s a lot easier than you might think to create a lovely storage box for your treasured ATCs.


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. So bright and pretty a perfect home for ATCs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and pretty a perfect home for ATCs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, Fliss - love the rich, warm colours and bold dots and circles beautifully layered.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looks fabulous Fliss, great colour combo, I love how they work off each other hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great transformation of the box, fab colours
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous zingy colours
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design, I love the colours Fliss! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook