Whisper Secrets by Dorthe Hansen

11:00

Today is a big day over at HOCHANDA, as That`s Crafty! is once more 
showing new amazing products  at 11am and again at 3pm.
I used some of them creating this page in one of their new things, a
wonderful journal, to make your own, creating the very sturdy pages and 
adding more from their new line of papers. 


I started with the very sturdy craft paper, spraying it over
with the new Rose Spray and the brown acrylic paint, diluted 
with water. I then tore a piece of corrugated cardboard and sprayed it the same
- on another torn piece of the white cardboard, I first sprayed with the Rose again,
then when dry, I placed a piece of lace, on top and sprayed, several times onto it,
with the brown diluted paint. 


When lifting it up after dried, I have the finest little pattern there. 
The new beautiful Rose stencil was then stenciled on top with 
Texture Paste and left to dry.


Also from the new wonderful stencil Affirmations, from Lynne, I 
stencilled with Texture Paste, onto a scrap of the Kraft paper - tore around it,
when dry and smeared brown Distress Ink around the edges, which I also did with the 
piece with the rose on.

I was lucky, the same day as creating this, I received a beautiful bouquet of
Mother`s Day flowers from my daughter, wrapped also in a totally fitting
piece of tissue paper, so I tore and crumpled a piece of that,
adhered it to the base - over it a piece of the sprayed lace, then in right side,
the corrugated cardboard with the rose piece on top, placed under the lace
and last the lovely affirmation. The whole piece was also coloured with the Distress Ink pad,
around the edge and adhered to the first page in my new journal, which
also was smeared with the ink pad.

I hope you will take a look over at HOCHANDA, if you missed the first part, you can still
see it all on rewind.

Hugs and love
Dorthe 

Materials used:
My own stash: Lace 

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. This is stunning! All fits perfectly together and I am in awe of this stenciled words - what a wonderful make - you are just a master of bringing bits and pieces together into a wonderful piece of art. Magical art Dorthe!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you from my heart Susi, so loving words, I really enjoyed creating this , with the new products -
      Hugs to you dear.
      Dorthe

      Delete
  2. An absolute beauty Dorthe. Love all those layered textures and the pink and brown colours look wonderful together. A favourite vintage colourway of mine too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear Fliss, I like the combination, too- and the new spray rose, is fabulous with the brown.
      Thank you so much .
      Hugs, Dorthe, xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a beauty Dorthe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue- Hugs,
      Dorthe, xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Dorthe
    Love
    Amanda X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page within your journal Dorthe, From the card, lace and Rose it all looks and works beautifully together. As soon as I saw this DT Pack I knew that both you and Lynne would create so much romance with it. Looking forward to seeing much more.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tracey , you know us well , lol- thank you for your lovely words, sweet woman, - I send you hugs,
      Dorthe, xx

      Delete
  6. Such a stunning textured page Dorthe, I love everything about it, your neutral colours always make me happy and once again such wonderful textures and balance, - a gorgeoys piece!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Astrid,
      Thank you very much, for your lovely opinion , makes me happy you love it .
      Hugs to you,-
      Dorthe, xx

      Delete
  7. Can you create beautiful works of art or what???????????? Oh my goodness. This is delicious. I've always loved the marriage of pinks and browns and you've performed that ceremony perfectly.

    Thank you for your eye candy!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, thank you so much dear , you are so very sweet, and kind- friend.
      Hugs and thank you for your support, always !!
      Hugs,
      Dorthe, xo

      Delete
  8. Absolutely beautiful, Dorthe - you've clearly been having lots of fun playing with the sprays, and those new stencils of Lynne's are great. This is simply lovely.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Alison ,
      Thank you so much, yes I love the new sprays , and that they are mixable with water.
      Hugs, Dorthe x

      Delete
  9. Such great work Dorthe! I love the rustic edge and neutral color mix of pink & kraft; & Your signature textures too! There's a lovely softness to it~
    Hugs to you my friend~ karen o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karen, thank you very much , dear friend- I so enjoy you visiting here!!
      Hugs to you, too- I hope you are well ?
      Dorthe, xoxo

      Delete
  10. Loving the cover of your beautiful journal sweetest Dorthe and I cannot wait to be wowed by the rest of the pages too
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Donna, thank you my dear friend- you are always so kind to me- lovely !!
      Big hugs , xx
      Dorthe

      Delete
  11. Dear Dorthe, I love the palette of sprays you have chosen and your layout is fabulous! Of course Lynne's affirmation stencil goes perfect! Well done!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook