· Firstly, I gessoed the canvas, it dries very quickly.
· I used the texture paste and the stencil to add some texture around the edges of the canvas as well as the sides. Leave to dry.
· Meanwhile, stamp the heart onto some tissue paper using the black Archival ink. Set aside to dry. Also, stamp the heart onto the white card.
· Using the paints, paint over the canvas, including the edges.
· Dry using a heat tool.
· Stamp a tiny bit of text around the edges using the text stamp and Archival ink.
· Tear your image out of the tissue paper, a good tip for this is to use a paint brush with water and draw around the image. It makes it easier to tear the tissue and has a more organic feel to the tissue rather than cutting it out using scissors.
· Use the gel medium to adhere into place on the canvas. Dry with a heart tool.
· Colour your card heart in red and cut out.
· Edge the canvas with your black Archival ink.
· Use 3d foam to adhere the heart onto the canvas to create some depth.
· Splash some of the Moonshadow mist onto the canvas using the nozzle pipe. Dry.
· Add the word sticker…. probably best to use some glue for this.
· Finally, edge around the canvas with your black Archival.