Hi Everyone! Alison here today with another decorated That's Crafty! Surface for you, using stamps by Carabelle Studio.
Here's what I used...
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Honeycomb Background, Bubbles Background, Arrows Background, Hearts, Abstract Squares
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic Paint - Payne's Grey, Cobalt Blue Hue, Cobalt Teal Hue, Primary Cyan, Yellow Green Light, Primary Magenta, Titanium White
Prima Finnabair Clear Stamps - Wire, Messy
Here's what I did...
1. I started by priming the panel with white gesso, then painted a background with Payne's Grey and Cobalt Blue Hue.
2. I used various Dinky stencils and DecoArt paint colours to create a stencilled background, then added some stamping, using black ink with the Wire and white paint with the Messy writing.
3. I stamped the Man & Bird onto white card, then cut him out, inked the edges with black, and adhered to the panel. I painted the man's heart with primary magenta, then added a layer of Glossy Accents.
4. I added some stencilled hearts, using DecoArt crackle paste. Then I stamped the phrase onto white card, cut it out, inked the edges, and glued it to the panel, adding Glossy Accents on top.
5. I finished my panel, by inking the edges with black ink.
I hope I've inspired you to be creative today,