Hi Everyone! Alison here today, with a bright and bold tag I made using lots of PaperArtsy products.
Here's what I used...
PaperArtsy Stencils - Clare Lloyd 023, Darcy 031
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paint - Bougainvillea, Bora Bora, Banana, Moonlight, Guacamole
1. Using the brayer, apply Banana and Bougainvillea paint to the tag.
2. Use the two stencils with Bora Bora, Moonlight and Guacamole paints to create a background on the tag.
3. Stamp the moths, pebble shapes and words using Jet Black ink, then stamp three more moths onto white card and cut them out. Adhere the moths on top of those on the tag with glossy accents, and trim.
4. Use the white Sharpie to add some dots to the pebble shapes. Pump up the pen so that there's plenty of paint on the nib, then tap to add splatters to the tag. Use the end of a fine paintbrush to add some dots of Bora Bora to the moths.
5. Ink the edges of the tag with Jet Black, then tie on some black lace to finish.
Have a creative day!