New Launch!!!!
Have you seen the new newest That's Crafty launch - Its deffinatly a spooktacular one!!
For those of you that have seen me on social media before will know that I'm a little obsessed with skulls and all things dark and wierd. So when I first saw this I couldn't wait to get started. Its perfect for halloween or for anyone who just loves skulls.
I decided to decorate this one to give the skull a realistic look. I used a selection of that's crafty multi-surface paints and chalk paint to decorate and then used pencils to add the details to the skull and crows. I also added some glossy accents to the crows eyes.
The skulls have been backed with black card.
I then used ribbons and fibres from my stash to attach the smaller elements and left a few extra strands hanging down.
Make sure you check out our Facebook group to see how the rest of the design team have decorated theirs - each one has been decorated completly different.
Please see below for links to prducts used.
Thank you for visiting.
X - Dena - X

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.