Monday, 1 December 2014

Let's Build a Snowman! Tag by Deborah


 

 


 

I painted the tag with gesso, dried it with a heat gun, then swiped the Broken China ink pad directly across the top half. 

 
I stamped the girls in Archival ink and coloured them with various Promarkers before cutting round them carefully with small, fine pointed scissors. Once I had glued them in place, I outlined them with the Fude Ball pen and edged the tag in my customary wonky black Promarker. I stamped 'Merry Christmas' directly onto the tag and coloured it in with Poppy Promarker, then used the white Sharpie for the falling snow.
 

To finish, I stamped and coloured the main image again and die cut a circle from it. I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch a small hole and threaded it onto Bakers Twine which I attached to the tag.
 


Deborah

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Deb, that's a great image! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - so fabulously festive and so brilliantly coloured, amazing precision. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fab bright tag Debs and love the little tag addition at the top - very clever.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a clever tag - the snowy background and those colourful snowballers are great, but then the echo in the bauble makes it really special!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...