Monday, 8 September 2014

I Will Survive by Deborah




 


Plus:
printed words
pink wool
scrap of yellow brayered paper
 

I seem to be in something of a girl power mood lately. I don't know why. Anyway, the fact that 'Survivor' was written across the face of this Dylusions stamp made me think of the Gloria Gaynor song, hence the words "Turn around now (You're not welcome any more)".

The background is a gelli print using the new Geometric Art stencil. I stamped the image in Watering Can and cut her out, then coloured her with Spectrum Noir pencils and watercolour pencils.

I tore a strip from some scrap paper I'd brayered yellow paint onto during a gelli session and continued her top, using the black Fude Ball. I used the pink Gelato to colour either side, hence the rather cool orange/pink/yellow effect.

I printed and cut out the words and edged them and the figure with the Fude Ball pen.
 
Deborah

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...