Saturday, 2 August 2014

Learn to Pause by Donna Ratcliff


 
 
 

Got my little Moleskine out to play in again this week…. 

Carabelle Studio Stamps – Keep Eyes Open
Kaisercraft Stamps –
Script, Graffiti

Crafters Workshop Mask – Mini Specimens
Alphabet Stamp Set  - this isn’t the one I used but would work just the same

Distress Ink – Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Peacock Feathers 
Cut ‘n’ Dry Foam
White Gel Pen

Memento Ink –
Tuxedo Black
 
 

What I did….


1. I actually didn’t start this with the background I started it with stamping the Carabelle Studio’s girl plus random stamping round the edges using a couple of Kaisercraft stamps…….these are great additions to your stamping arsenal, stamp beautifully and are great value!

2. After I’d done the stamping I added some colour to the background using some Cut ‘n’ Dry Foam and some Distress inks……Squeezed Lemonade, Warm Honey and Peacock Feathers.

3. Then I added some more pattern by using the Mini Specimens mask and some Black Soot Distress ink. Also wanted to bring the large black dots that are on the girl stamp to other parts of the page……and guess what…..the end of my craft knife acted as a perfect stamp!

4. Finally I added the wording using some alphabet stamps and finished off with a bit of doodling with white gel pen.
 

Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 

Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely journal pages with such nice texture and design...
    they really draw me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great little spread Donna, love the stamping! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...