Thursday, 7 March 2013

Altered Alice Domino by Carol Fox


 
 

 
Hi, Carol here with my post for this week. I cannot believe it’s March already, it will soon be time for me to start to get up my allotment for something other than to just pick my early rhubarb, that does mean less crafting time for me, but it is nice to get out in the fresh air and be more active again after the winter. 

I have been playing with dominoes this week. I have combined two of my major weaknesses for this project, dominoes and and Alice in Wonderland.
 

 
 

I have used the Oxford impressions Stamps: Classic Alice. I coated my domino with a very thin layer of Multi Medium before stamping the image using black StazOn ink. I then gave it another coat of Multi Medium, I did this because I wanted to colour the image using alcohol inks and this Multi Medium stops the inks removing the StazOn ink you have previously stamped with.

To finish the image I coated it in a layer of Glossy Accents. 

I had previously drilled holes in the top to insert a bale for hanging and at the bottom so I could add a jump ring for a small bead and charms to be added.
 

I used

 
Carol x

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous Carol!
    From another Alice fan lol
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...