Thursday, 7 February 2013

Crowned Bunnies Heart by Carol Fox






Hello,

This week I have altered one of the hearts I picked up as a little bundle of things in a sale after Christmas.

I have a tutorial on my blog and I am also giving this away to one randomly chosen person who comments on my personal blog.  This is in conjunction with the week long blog hop that Craft Stamper magazine have going on at the moment and one of the prizes up for grabs is a Tim Holtz Easter Blueprint Stamp Set from That’s Crafty!, who are one of the sponsors of the blog hop.
 

I have used the following items:

Crafty Individuals Stamps CI370, CI372, CI052
Claudine Hellmuth Paints
Beadazzels
 

I hope you like my heart and see you next week,
 
 
Carol x

5 comments:

  1. love this ... wonderful creation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Carol and makes me want those bunnies even more!
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look just great - what a wonderful alteration!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the folk art feel to this, Carol - and those bunnies (hares).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love IT All l can say is that its a visual treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...