Thursday, 28 February 2013

Circus Tags by Carol Fox


 
 
 
 
Hi Carol here and welcome to my post for this week.

I am a massive fan of Circus stamps and as soon as I saw this set from Oxford Impressions, I knew they would have to come and live at my house.

I have used Dylusions ink sprays for my backgrounds along with gesso and a couple of stencils. I do love this new stencil I got recently, it reminds me of the way fireworks explode and I am looking forward to using this a lot.
 

I used

 

See you next week,
 
 
Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags, I love the images.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these blew me away. amazing colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously bright and funky tags Carol and love those images too.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...