Thursday, 31 January 2013

Altered Wooden Heart by Carol Fox

 
 
 
 
Hello, this week I have an altered wooden heart to share with you. I painted a base with Fresco Finish paints to create a crackle finish.
 
I stamped the images in black Archival ink and then masked them off before laying a Crafters Workshop Template - Mini Spilled Hearts over it and using a piece of Cut and Dry Foam, sponged Claudine Hellmuth Modern Red to give the heart background shown. I painted the imaged using Claudine Hellmuth paints applied with a water colour brush.
 
Once dry, I stamped the quote in position using Black archival ink, I inked the edges of the heart with a black dabber.
 
I have used the Alice Palace stamps by Crafty individuals for this. I have an article in this months Craft Stamper using these same stamps and also some more from the recently released range. All of which can be seen on the That’s Crafty Site HERE.

 
I used:

Alice Palace Stamps
Crafters Workshop Template 
Claudine Hellmuth Paints 
Cut and Dry Foam 
Water Colour Brush 
Black Paint Dabber 
Fresco Finish Paints

 
Thank you for visiting and I will see you next Thursday,


Carol x

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful country style heart, Carol. Also love your Craft Stamper Easter bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Carol. the folk arty-ness is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Country Style Crafts project. Would make a wonderful keep sake given to someone close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab heart - love the primitive folk look, and those ducks are such a delight!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous heart Carol. Love the simple country style with those red hearts and as for those ducks, one for the wish list.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...