Monday, 17 December 2012

Winter Celebration by Deborah




 

Not everyone celebrates Christmas and as we are only days away from the Winter Solstice I thought I would make a card celebrating Winter.

The Crowned Bunnies are from the new Alice Palace range at Crafty Individuals. I stamped them in Jet Black Archival ink onto the waste (copy) paper that catches the spray and splats from when I am using Dylusions Sprays and Distress Stains or mopping up Distress Inks. I also tore strips from the paper to make the clouds.

I cut the bunnies out and glued them with a glue stick on paper onto which I had previously brayered acrylic paint (if I remember correctly: Eco Green Eggplant and Coral). I stamped the words from Alice Palace British Bulldog over their bodies in the black archival ink. I used a Ranger Inkssentials White Opaque Pen for the snowflakes and edged the purple painted paper with Silver Encore Ultimate Metallic ink.

I matted the piece onto lilac paper from my stash and then onto a navy card blank using double sided tape.
 
Deborah

4 comments:

  1. I love this card... for some reason, it just makes me feel deeply calm and contented - I'm not even going to stop to analyze why, but thank you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, I love the image [I'm waiting for the stamp to be delivered] and the great design.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore the card and the rabbit stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this card it has a special feel to it..........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...