Saturday, 24 November 2012

Yuletide Hanging by Laura

 
 
 
 
 
Item Used: 
 
 
Firstly, I cut my mountboard to size with a sharp craft knife and then I stamped my images from the Mini Blue Prints Stamp Set (I really love the size of these stamps – they are handy for so many things) with Archival ink.
 
Next, I coloured the images with Distress Markers and then I edged two of the mountboards with Glass Glitter and the other one with Shabby Blue Embossing Powder. I used a glue pen with the Glass Glitter and Sticky Stuff with the embossing powder.
 
When they were dry, I attached some WRMK grey velvet ribbon to the back of the mountboards with double sided tape.
 
Laura
 

5 comments:

  1. Love the muted colour palette offset by all that gorgeous frantage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's gorgeous... wonderful use of the Blueprint stamps, and the frosty colours and sparkles are lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous and festive Laura. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...