Thursday, 8 November 2012

Oxford Impressions Tags by Carol Fox



 
 
 
I have used the Oxford Impressions stamp set “Christmas Wish” today, and two of the Ranger Winter Distress ink pads, Festive Berries and Evergreen Bough. I do love this red, it is a really bright red and is lovely for your Christmas makes.

After I had inked the backgrounds with the inks using a blending tool, I built up the backgrounds by stamping with the same two Distress inks. I added subtle detail by stamping in Black Soot Distress ink and then added bolder images with a black Archival ink.
 
The main images and quotes were stamped separately onto card and then added to the tags. I dragged a black Dabber around the edges to give it a frame. Finishing it off with lines drawn round the quote elements, and inner edge of the tags. 
 
I added ribbon, holding it in place with tiny attacher staples.
 
 
Carol

6 comments:

  1. I love all the layers of stamping. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Carol, the colour and stamping are stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tags, great colour lovely images.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags, Carol - love the dramatic colours, and beautiful stamping!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous depth of colour.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of red and black. Amazing tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...