Sunday, 18 November 2012

Lady Aud Goes Batty! by Laura


 
 
 
Items Used:

Tim Holtz Distress Markers
 
 
I made the background with some blended Pan Pastels on Specialty Stamping Paper and then stamped the bats with VersaMark. I then sprinkled this with Sticky Embossing Powder and blasted with a heat gun until the embossing powder had melted and gone sticky and then covered this with Stickles Dry Glitter.

I stamped Lady Audrey on Specialty Stamping Paper in Archival ink and coloured her with Distress Markers, which I used as watercolours. I cut her out and attached her to the background with clear foam pads.  

Finally, I mounted the finished piece on black card.

 
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bold colours Laura, and fab stamping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pan pastel sky, Laura, and the glittery bats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...